Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) update for Amity Trader clients and community
COOCHIEMUDLO ISLAND FERRY & BARGE PASSENGERS
Latest Amity Trader COVID-19 Notice (PDF)
The health and safety of Amity Trader’s staff and passengers is our priority. We are monitoring the Covid-19 situation daily and we are following the advice of the health authorities and the Federal and State governments when making decisions about our operations.
We, like you, are watching the COVID-19 situation closely and responding accordingly.
Our priority is keeping our employees, passengers and our community safe.
Our services remain open for business
All our services are currently fully operational. We are providing hand sanitiser for staff on each vessel and have increased scheduled cleaning of high traffic surfaces.
Amity Trader’s Barge office will close, with staff working from home. For barge bookings and enquiries please either phone 07 3820 6557 or email email@example.com.
When not to use our services
We respectfully ask that you do not use any of the services if you:
- Have returned from overseas in the last two weeks
- Have come into contact with persons infected with COVID-19
- Have symptoms that include dry cough, temperature or difficulties breathing.
- Are generally unwell.
We will continue to assess the situation and adapt our response
- With safety in the forefront of our minds and actions, we will continue to respond to COVID-19 in line with Government guidance.
- At this time our staff, will be supporting customers as usual, but with extra caution including practicing social distancing if possible.
- We continue to facilitate our current services with additional safety protocols.
- Please pay for tickets with EFTPOS or credit card not cash. We have introduced EFTPOS and PayWave on the passenger ferries to reduce cash handling and payment by this method would be preferred. If you must pay in cash please have the correct amount to place into a container we will provide to minimise transmission risk.
To maintain your health and protect others keep up-to-date with the latest travel and health information from the Australian Government at www.health.gov.au.
We will keep you informed of any changes to the above approach and encourage you to contact us via email if you have any concerns.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support during these challenging times.